Friday, August 26, 2016

Welcome

Hello everyone, this is Kiya. First I wanna welcome you all to my new blog...

Here, I am gonna be sharing reviews and feedback of many different websites and products based in India that we use and buy almost everyday. And I request you all to share your story. I believe we as a customer, our experience and feedback are of great use to our fellow customers and the providers alike.

So, please share your valuable experience with any vendor, any service provider and of any product. Lets make them hear it LOUD.

And please do drop your comments and feedback regarding my blog. And thank you very much for visiting, see you again, till then take care....:)

2 comments:

  1. what kind of products n websites do you review?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thanks for your comment. I will review here sites or products related to shopping, banking, travel, hotel, educational, etc. So, it will be of almost all types.

    ReplyDelete