Hi, here I'm with my first post, it's about my early experience.
You know like everyone I have been dwelling with the internet, with websites of various types, which we now call digital platform or online market. I'm kinda absorbed with it for years now....oops
First, as a young blogger I reviewed websites and products based in other countries mostly UK and US in 2008. By that time it was pretty famous over there as we all would know. Like I wished, the waves of online market swiftly arrived here in India too. And I was happy and quick to try. I became a real time online customer 6 years back. It was very funny, I was quite comfortable doing online transactions since then. And now I love both offline and online shopping equally.
Well, the irony is, in the course of being a real time customer in Indian online market, like everyone I felt mixed feelings, happiness, excitements, trends, falls, satisfactions, dissatisfaction and many more. I think everybody like to share what new and different we see and learn around us. Simply because it's a human nature may be. Sometimes, it's good and sometimes it's not. I'm sure we all shared a lot of that to friends and room mates. And it was not mere gossip, that was our experience which can be useful to another user. That can save somebody from buying the same worst thing or facing the same issue, right?

Therefore, I thought why shouldn't I share here in my blog what I have experienced and learnt as a customer and as a service provider to my clients. That's all about it and I wanna start with you hand in hand. So, join me in making the voice clear and effect a change that can benefit us all.
I know there are so many review sites already helping consumers to speak up. That is great, I really appreciate their work. I'm just learning here, needing to improve, and I aim this blog just to be another friendly medium to express our issues to the right people in a productive way..
That is all for now, will see you again.....Cheers.
Dear Guys, Please drop your comments here....thank you
ReplyDelete