It's a story
I remember the time when I was buying deals from Snapdeal.com. It was a nice experience as I was trying out new things throughout the city. I bought coupons for health, dental, beauty, spa, dining and more. And I used up many and missed few, not bad you know.
The change
After few months, while I started noticing Yebhi.com, Flipkart.com and ebay.in swiping into the online product market, I see snapdeal changed. May be they need it at that point of time, may be it was their call. But I was feeling unhappy as a customer as I liked the deals. But, less or no deals, only products, that's cool not bad.
The quality
When I try checking products in the snapdeal.com, it was disappointing in terms of product quality. There might be good ones possibly, but majority wasn't so. I tried many times, every time it was not satisfactory. So, me as a user left the site, meaning similar users might have acted the same way, making it a down sizing for them possibly. Coz they were very much out of sight after that.
The big move
After years snapdeal started appearing with a new complete makeover. They must have tried hard and that's been paid off as we see them today blooming as never before. They have improved in many different ways and stepped in with their giant call of casting Amir khan in their ad with an emotional touch. They tried to live with that standard reviving their users' trust back. And the bigger move that might have affected every Indian was their delivery throughout the country. That was the biggest loophole all other competitors had at the time. And they nailed it and made a come back with a huge success...right!
Result
They got their customers and their trust back. Me too, returned to them as a customer, don't have much complain, or bad experience till date. I believe understanding customers needs and maintaining their trust by providing better service help sustain the users and the business to grow simultaneously.....
No comments:
Post a Comment