Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Little Things Matter


Sometimes I think little things affect many things, or may be I was being impulsive or immature on my reaction perhaps but it's incredulous and funny, so lets share.

Airtel
Yo, Airtel has good network service but seriously one time, I thought not to use Airtel any more just because their hold tune (not in Delhi) was too bad. Will you guys laugh now? :) Yes, it's funny but see when you make a call for some issue and the Automated Response Time took long, hold tune was creepy, customer support was not helpful then we may get irritated. I was young you know and I even made a complain about it to change the tune. It seemed as if it was reaching heights of irritation. Sometimes it's a matter of instinct and feelings that influenced us. When I saw that they might not listen to it, then I changed my provider, it was simpler to do so, right!

But the point is such a tune can infuse an unpleasant feeling on top of the little bad experience that a customer may face. And the unwanted factor should not be big enough to overload the other good things.


Vodafone.in
Well, for Vodafone, service and plan are good enough as per my experience, Customer support has been okay or bearable... :) So, it's easy to go along, I have no big complain while using Vodafone (postpaid) for straight 6 years now in Delhi.
 
As we are talking about small things, in contrast to the concern with Airtel stated above the HOLD tune for Vodafone was kind of soothing. It was like, if an irate customer call, his or her anger will be cooled down by their interesting, good to hear tune.

Don't you guys recall it! they had a nice one, "You and I in this beautiful world". I would sing along imagining myself playing with the cute puppy, I think it happened to most of us. And now we have Zoozoo to play with, their story every time is so damn cute. It must be impacting viewers in a cool way. Whether we all realized it or not about these small effects, I think I can't be that wrong here...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment